We're specifically looking for Irish solo and duo acts across the UK and groups of Irish dancers based in all parts of the UK.We also need top quality Irish bands for weddings who are able to perform a wide range of music.
We only deal with self contained acts who are experienced and have their own PA, Public liability insurance and transport......
You'll usually need to be based in the UK.
2. Have a proven track record of successfully performing and providing live Irish music or dance.
3. Be self contained, reliable, have a professional attitude, and provide your own PA and transport.
4. Have a suitable demo CD to send us. (We don't accept unsolicited emailed files, so please don't send us any).
5. Photos and biography, PAT tested and certified equipment and Public liability insurance.
6. If that's you, please email us via actswanted at bradysmusic.co.uk and we'll give you the address to send your demos.
We don't accept samplers sent via email, so please don't send us any unsolicited material, we delete it without opening any attachments. We only accept hard copy CD's and DVD's. If you believe you have an act that may be of interest to us, get in touch and explain how to send us your information and samplers.
As an agency we only deal in 'ready made' acts. We don't match up singers with bands or vice versa or manage acts or performers. We are a 'go between' for bookers and acts only. We'd love to help you with setting up your band but unfortunately we don't have the resources and that simply isn't what we do.
All of our live music acts require a good quality amplification system that is of high standard and annually PAT tested. You'll be responsible for that!
All performers and acts require full Public Liability Insurance for all and any functions provided via our agency. That's included in all contracted bookings.
You can find all of the answers to how we work, what's required of you and your contractural obligations when taking a booking via us here.